Rock’s Gluten Free Meatballs
These Gluten Free Meatballs are a go-to for a quick weekday meal. We sneak in some veggies and get great pops of flavor by adding our Rock's Boom Boom Spice Blend. We like finishing them with some of our Rock's Bourbon BBQ Sauce, so try this recipe today!
- 1 Cooling Rack
- 1 Medium Ice Cream Scoop
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Panko Bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 Cup Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Peeled & Diced
- 1/4 Cup Green Pepper Diced
- 2 tbsp Rock's Boom Boom Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp Rock's Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Turn on your Traeger Timberline XL to 225° and start up the Super Smoke function.
- While the smoker comes to temp, incorporate the beef, breadcrumbs, almond milk, egg, onion, garlic & green pepper into a large bowl and mix by hand.
- With all the ingredients in the bowl, mix in some Rock's Boom Boom Spice Blend and incorporate with your hands.
- Take a large ice cream scoop and measure out even meatballs, placing them on a cooling rack for easy transportation to the smoker.
- When your Traeger Timberline XL is up to temp, place the meatballs on the rack and into the smoker. Smoke them on the Super Smoke setting for about 15 mins.
- Next, crank up your smoker to 350° and grill off the meatballs for another 20-25 mins until they reach an internal temperature of 160°.
- Optional last step, brush on some Rock's Bourbon BBQ Sauce and cook for another 3-5 minutes to set the sauce.
Rock's Gluten Free Meatballs
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
If you like what you see, we’d appreciate a follow on Instagram @Smoked_Q