- 1 Pizza Stone
- Begin by dissolving the instant dry yeast into the warm water, whisking together with a fork. After dissolved, incorporate half the flour, the sugar, the salt, some Rock's Anytime Spice Blend, and the olive oil, then mix. As the dough begins to form, add the remaining flour.1.5 Cups Water, 2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast, 4.5 Cups Pizza Flour, 2 tbsp Olive Oil, 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar, 1.5 tsp Salt, 2 tbsp Rock's Anytime Spice Blend
- Once completely incorporated, kneed dough on a floured counter for about five minutes until the dough goes from sticky to smooth. Then oil a bowl and place dough in it for about 30 minutes to allow it to rise.
- Pre-heat your Traeger Timberline XL to 425°
- After 30 minutes resting, halve the dough and stretch into a rounded shape, onto a ceramic pizza stone, using a rolling pin if needed to get the dough as flat as possible.
- Place pizza stone with dough onto your Traeger Timberline XL and smoke for 8-10 minutes. At the same time, place a 1/2 stick of butter in a dish and melt for later use.1/2 stick Butter
- Take the part-baked crust off the Traeger Timberline XL and begin by spreading sauce evenly in a circular motion. Apply a base layer of cheese and then sprinkle your toppings – sausage, onion and green pepper – evenly. Finish with a top layer of cheese.1 jar Pizza Sauce, 1 lb Ground Sausage, 2 tbsp Rock's Boom Boom Spice Blend, 1/2 whole Green Pepper, 1/4 whole White Onion, 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, 1 tbsp Rock's Anytime Spice Blend
- Brush the crust with melted butter, then sprinkle Rock's Anytime Spice Blend on the crust and on top of the pizza.1/2 stick Butter, 2 tbsp Rock's Anytime Spice Blend
- Place your pizza back onto your Traeger Timberline XL, still at 425°, for another 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts and the crusts golden brown.
- Remove your finished pizza and allow it to cool for 2-3 minutes. When ready, cut your pizza into eight slices and serve to hungry family and friends!